Before requesting your pick up, please ensure the following:
- Pick up location is within the Niagara region
- Items are on our list of acceptable donations
- Items can be moved outside the home (on the porch, in a garage, or on the driveway), as we do not enter homes
- Items are clean and in good, resellable condition
- There is space for a cube van to pull up at your home
- Area is free of obstacles and obstructions
- Driveway and walks are clear snow and ice
NOTE: Our driver does have the right to decline any donation if they feel the item is not something that we can sell. Space in our stores is limited and if we cannot sell an item, we must dispose of it and incur a fee.
Have your kitchen removed for FREE
Save hundreds in contractor and waste disposal fees by having our salvage team remove your kitchen and other reusable items for FREE.
Plus you’ll get a tax receipt.
Your donations support Habitat for Humanity Niagara
Donated items are resold in our ReStores with all proceeds from operations helping to fund Habitat Niagara and build homes in the community for those in need of a safe and affordable place to call home.