Schedule a donation pick-up
Schedule a ReStore Donation Pickup Today
Thank you for your interest in donating to Habitat for Humanity ReStore! We can schedule a pick-up from your home or place of business within the Niagara region. You can also receive a tax donation receipt for the sales value (minimum $100) of the item(s) you donate.
View which items we have to say “no thank you” to and a full list of the items we accept.
Donation pick-up policy
All items must be clean, in working order and sellable to the public. We will not accept items that are:
- Damaged, broken, stained or dirty
- Mildewed, moldy or water damaged
- Hazardous waste
Please understand that our driver does have the right of refusal based on the inspection of the item.
- Most appointments can be made within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Pick-ups are made from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:30 am to 4:00 pm, subject to availability.
Where to put your items for pick up
All Habitat staff and volunteers have been instructed to make safety their top priority and not place themselves in any unsafe situations.
- On the day of your pick-up, please have all items on the ground level of your home, in the garage, or outside covered with a tarp. Appliances or other heavy items MUST be placed outside of the home.
- Remove any obstacles or hazards that might be in the way that could prevent the item from being picked-up.
- Please ensure walkways and driveways are accessible and free of snow and debris.
Thank you for respecting the work our staff and volunteers do, and for donating your valued items to help Habitat for Humanity!
To schedule a donation pick-up please contact the ReStore location closest to you.