We need your old kitchen!
Thinking of renovating your kitchen – consider enlisting our help first!
Our Salvage Team will remove your old kitchen for FREE and you'll get the tax receipt when it's sold at one of our ReStores!
Bathroom and kitchens are two rooms in your home where you can expect to get the largest returns on your renovation investment. However, these renovations typically are the most expensive and occasionally homeowner’s want to do the demolition themselves to save money. Most demos require the use of a variety of tools, safety equipment and the rental of a waste bin which could eliminate the savings of doing it yourself.
If you’re thinking of taking on the demolition yourself in hopes of saving a few bucks, think of contacting our Salvage Coordinator first to remove your old kitchen for you – for FREE!
Here are some of the benefits
- Our salvage team will work within your project timelines
- Your items are removed with care and the space is left contractor-ready
- Save $1,000 or more in contractor costs and waste disposal fees
- Help protect the environment by saving usable materials from ending up in the landfill
- Receive a tax receipt for your donation when it is sold in the ReStore
- The proceeds from the sale of your donation help support Habitat for Humanity Niagara’s home building program
- We’ll work around your schedule!
For more information, or to schedule a FREE salvage, contact our Salvage Coordinator at 905-685-7395 x401 or email@example.com.